The philips electric shavers often receive great reviews. It seems that anyone who uses one of these is happy with the shaving experience. Advocates of philips electric shavers swear by them to such a degree that they are not even willing to try another brand. The electric razors are very comfortable on the skin and do not cause any irritation or cuts. They have a wide range of shavers so that it is easy to find one that suits you.
Philips Norelco 8240
The 8240 acts and feels like a very expensive shaver. This shaver works fast cutting through the morning forest on your face in lightening time. The great feature of this shaver is the dual blade system that lifts your stubble while providing a comfortable below skin shave. It washes easily and has a low maintenance. Here are the main features:
- 50% more shaving surface for a fast, close shave.
- Contour following system which follows the contours of the face catching each hair with one stroke.
- Simply rinses clean for easy maintenance.
- Precision cutting system – ultra thin heads with slots to cut long hairs and holes to shave the shortest stubble.
- Super Lift and cut technology – dual blade system lifts hairs to cut comfortably below skin level.
- Two year warranty.
Philips Norelco 7310
The 7310 shaver is priced under $30 and has all the basic features that make this shaver a real deal. With floating heads that make for a close and smooth shave that will start your mornings on the right note.
The key features of the 7310 are:
- Automatically adjusts to the contours of your face and neck.
- Super lift and cut shave that lifts hairs to cut comfortably below skin level.
- Floating heads align the blades next to your skin for exceptional closeness.
- Comfort shaving heads with a skin-friendly profile for smooth contact.
- Rechargeable with battery full light and LED power indicator for cordless operation.
- Two year warranty.
As can be seen there are many variants available in philips shavers and each seems to have an advantage over the others by utilizing one advanced feature or another. All the electric shavers can be maintained easily and cleaning them is no problem; they can be easily taken apart and reassemble. All the models are very user friendly with simple controls.
Philips are not the cheapest brand but do offer good value for money. They keep abreast of new technology and are always bringing out new improved models. The wide variety of features in the philips shaver range are some of the best electric shaver on the market, and this goes some way in ensuring that they have a large following of advocates that are very brand loyal.